Jasmine rice, an agricultural product that has made the country famous In the matter of fragrant, softest and most delicious It is also the best quality and standard jasmine rice. The invention of pure varieties and the development of production to get the best jasmine rice that all over the world have accepted Thai Hom Mali rice. In addition to the unique characteristics of jasmine rice that many people like to eat because they are attracted to jasmine rice in its delicious, fragrant and soft taste, but how many people are there? Knowing that jasmine rice actually has many benefits than you think Let’s see that the jasmine rice that many people may not know. How good is jasmine rice
Characteristic jasmine rice: Thai jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has a unique aroma in itself. It is a scent of pure nature. The smell of jasmine rice will smell like pandan leaves. Jasmine rice, when chewing the grain, gets a soft, fragrant, delicious taste than other rice. Jasmine rice has long, beautiful grains. White or light cream
New jasmine rice in the beginning of the season ➣ 1 part of rice, 1.2 parts of water.
Jasmine rice benefits
1. Substance Gamma-Orzanol Helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood cholesterol. Makes vital organs such as the liver, kidneys, heart, brain, pancreas, and others have more blood supply. And restore the damaged organs And work again, helping to reduce the risk of heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, hypertension, allergies, memory loss. And contains inhibitors of the growth of cancer cells
2. Reduce the level of LDL (LDL) cholesterol, which causes harm to the body.
3. Helps increase the level of HDL (HDL) cholesterol, which is beneficial to the body.
4. Helps reduce fat triglycerides. (Triglyceride) in the blood.
5. Reduce fat accumulated in different parts. The body makes the metabolism work better, making it less fat.
6. It has the effect of lowering blood pressure and helping to reduce blood sugar levels, inhibiting diabetes effectively.
7. Contains linolenic acid (Linolenic acid) or omega 3 to nourish the brain. Prevent brain degeneration Which is the cause of memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and paralysis
8. Contains linoleic acid (Linoleic acid) or omega 6, helping to brighten the skin. And help the reproductive system to function normally Normalize menstruation
9. Help to treat disorders of men – women. Reproductive age (Effective in treating infertility) and postmenopausal women
10. Contains Vitamin E in the form of Tocopherol and Tocotrienols. (Tocotrienol), which will help inhibit free radicals. Make the body immune to various diseases For allergy treatment is very effective.
11. Contains ceramides to help nourish the skin to be soft and youthful. Remove wrinkles, dark spots, blemishes and freckles gradually fade.
12. Reduce constipation. Help reduce the risk of hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
13. Contains melatonin (Melatonin) helps sleep well. Help reduce stress
14. Nutrients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, beta carotene, which contribute to the better functioning of the nervous system.
15. Triglycerides, reduce inflammation, reduce swelling and help break up blood clots. It helps a lot in people with rheumatoid arthritis, gout.
16. There are many important substances in it. And many types of unsaturated fatty acids that have antioxidant activity. Prevents oxidation that causes tissue deterioration.
*** Do you see that jasmine rice is not good, just eating to be full, but also beneficial for the body.